Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: These conditions apply to use of the Ultimate Gift Cards (Kids, Teens, Him, Her, Home, Students, Active, Style, Eats & Christmas) distributed by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703.The eftpos gift card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436532, AFSL 404131 (also referred to as ‘EML/we/us/our’). EML is the issuer of the Card and has authorised Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN84 123 251 703, to distribute the Card. Within these conditions ‘you’ are the Card purchaser or user. By using the Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at the participating retailers featured on the card in Australia with eftpos facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. Ultimate Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online. Each card has a specific set of merchants in which it can be redeemed at. For a full and updated list of participating partners please visit our website www.ultimategiftcards.com.au.
- These are terms & conditions that apply to use of Ultimate Gift Cards. Users of the Ultimate Gift Cards accept these conditions of use.
- Ultimate Gift Cards are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the Card may use it. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 882 590. We may be able to stop the gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- To use your Ultimate Gift Card: Swipe the gift card, select “Savings” and then enter the PIN on the back of the gift card.
- Ultimate Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online, for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount. Ultimate Gift Cards are only redeemable at the participating retailer’s own stores and not at any concession or third party stockist stores.
- Cards expire at the end of the month which is three (3) years after the month of Activation which can be checked at here. Cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date. Cardholder will forfeit any remaining funds left on the card after the expiry period.If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
- Ultimate Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual merchant.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the gift card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift card.
- Ultimate Gift Cards are multi-usable. You may check your balance and expiry date at www.ultimategiftcards.com.au
- All cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the back of the card, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- If you have a query or complaint about an Ultimate Gift Card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the Ultimate Gift Card must be resolved with the merchant. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these terms and conditions. To the extent permitted by law. Our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- Our contact channels are www.ultimategiftcards.com.au or 1300 882 590.
- We may cancel any Ultimate Gift Card, or the Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud or other illegal activity in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.ultimategiftcards.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.ultimategiftcards.com.au.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant.
- The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments.
- Authorisations may be declined at some merchants (such as gambling merchants or merchants who choose not to accept eftpos prepaid gift cards).
- EXPIRY DATE: CARDS EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE MONTH WHICH IS THREE (3) YEARS AFTER THE MONTH OF ACTIVATION WHICH CAN BE CHECKED AT HERE. CARDS MAY NOT BE REDEEMED AFTER THEIR EXPIRY DATE